Good afternoon! My name is Eric DeLarco, and I am one of the owners of Mortgage Loan Corporation in Sevierville, TN.
Just to give you a little background information about me, I have lived in Tennessee for nearly my entire life. After growing up in Memphis, I attended and graduated from the University of Tennessee in 1997 while majoring in Finance. While I was on campus, I was actively involved in academic and social fraternities and competed in intramural sports. I still found the time to hit the books and graduate in only four years with honors.
Since completing my degree, I have been in the mortgage industry for over ten years now. After learning the ropes at a large corporation in downtown Knoxville for a few years, I decided it was time to go on my own. I came to Sevier County in 2001 and took a 50% ownership in Mortgage Loan Corporation a few years ago. In that time, I feel that I have developed very strong ties in the area and see a long and bright future ahead.
What can Mortgage Loan Corporation provide you? If you’re looking to buy a house or needing professional accounting services, your search is over. Mortgage Loan Corporation provides:
* Tax services for individuals, corporate, partnership, and estates and trusts.
* Tax advice or consulting.
* Full payroll services.
* Quickbooks implementation, training and consulting.
* Land and Lot Loans at 15% down and up to 30 year pay back competitive rates.
* Pre-Approval within 24 hours.
* Listings for residential, commercial, vacation home and investment properties in Sevier County.
* Online Buyer Tools which you can find here:
Thank you for taking the time to meet me and I hope we can serve your mortgage and accounting needs!